Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Access 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to build a database and sort information, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll learn how out-of-the-box templates and reusable components make Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Design and build your own database quickly
- Use Access forms to collect information with ease
- Create and modify tables to organize your data
- Store files such as documents and images
- Exchange data with other databases and documents
- Bring your data alive with colorful reports
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
We are 5 Star rated on Trustpilot
Here's what you say about us...
Here's what you say about
Microsoft Access 2010 plain & simple - Curtis Frye.
Curtis D. Frye is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out and the author of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Microsoft Excel Version 2007 Plain & Simple, Faster Smarter Home Networking, several books on Microsoft Access, and numerous online training courses.
Country of Publication